How to record screen of your Android Phone
Recording the screen of your Android phone can be a really tough task if you do not know how to do it right. For instance, most of the times you will be asked to have root access before you can root your device. But that is something which most of us do not want to. We do not want to root out phones most of the times.
But as they say, all the information you see on the net is not true. Same is the case here. You need not necessarily have a root access to record the screen of your Android phone. Read more to know how you can record the screen of your phone without root access.
- Download some screen recording app like Az Screen Recorder or AVB Screen Recorder
- Now open the app.
- You will see a play button on the app.
- Click on the button and the recording will start.
- When you want to stop drag the notifications bar below
- And press the stop key.
- The recording will stop and it will be saved on your phone.
So in this method, you can record the screen of any android phone.